This article will help you choose the right raw shea butter with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Our Top 10 Best raw shea butter On The Market
- Custom Orders any size from 1lb to a truck load (through Amazon) are accepted and welcomed. Simply contact us Yellow Brick Road and we will set up the entire thing for you
- Good for dry skin, hair and blemishes, Unrefined Shea Butter is...naturally rich in a number of vitamins. Vitamins A, E, F and K are the most popular
- Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
- Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provides healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.
- Vitamin F - Acts as a skin protector and revitalizes. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic acids, the three essential fatty acids.
- AFRICAN SHEA BUTTER - is a natural paste extracted from the nut (fruit) of the African Shea tree found in Ghana Africa. It contains a rich amount of essential fatty acids which renders it far superior to other natural butters. These fatty acids are crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL - A luxurious all-natural moisturizer that helps relieve symptoms from eczema, psoriasis, cracked and dried skin. Loaded with essential fatty acids & vitamins A, D, E, & F. Shea butter is designed by nature to help soothe dry skin and improve elasticity.
- SKIN - Shea butter is an excellent moisturizer, it protects the skin from windburn, helps soften calluses on hands and feet, and can help fade scars, burns, and stretch marks. Shea butter has healing properties that help clear dermatitis, prevent ashy skin and helps aid symptoms from psoriasis, eczema. Active people can use shea butter as a lubricant to protect against chafing during heavy work or exercise.
- HAIR - Shea butter provides moisture to dry or damaged hair from the roots to the very tips, repairing and protecting against weather damage, dryness and brittleness. It also absorbs quickly and completely into the scalp to rehydrate without clogging pores. It is particularly beneficial for processed and heat-treated hair. It is an excellent treatment for dry scalp. The high levels of Vitamins A, E and F, restore luster to damaged hair.
- SOURCING - Extracted from the nut of the African Shea Tree. Our shea butter is imported directly from a small village in Ghana Africa, where it has been harvested by hand for centuries.
- Unrefined Shea Butter Benefits: relieves symptoms of eczema and similar skin irritation, moisturizes dry, cracked skin, boosts collagen production, fades scars and stretch marks. It will not clog pores so it's the number one natural choice to moisturize skin affected by acne or occasional breakouts.
- A free downloadable eBook of DIY skin care recipes is included with your purchase. The ebook includes several whipped body butters using shea, cocoa, mango and kokum butters and a variety of carrier oils. You will also learn how to make infused oils with dry flowers, calming salves, soaps, and other wonderful skin care recipes that you can easily make at home.
- Our wonderful Shea Butter is made by co-ops of Ghanian women in West Africa, it is authentic, 100% pure and filtered to ensure a clean butter, ready for your skin. This butter is always fresh and made from the most recent harvests of shea nuts to ensure you get the highest quality shea butter.
- Unrefined Shea Butter color varies slightly depending on the batch: It can be ivory, pale yellow, gray and occasionally a green tint. The scent is slightly smokey and nutty.
- Our signature Shea Butter is in brick shape, and is packaged in a sealed food-grade plastic pouch that is enclosed in a stand up resealable kraft pouch
- 100% RAW, AFRICAN, & HANDMADE: 100% Pure Shea Butter no chemicals, parabens, GMOs or additives. It is a great start for your homemade creams.
- DIY: hair products, lotions, creams, body butters, lip balms, deodorants, conditioners
- Unrefined Shea Butter is Loaded with Natural Vitamins A, E, Natural Antioxidants and Fatty Acids
- Good for dry skin, hair, acne and blemishes.
- Unrefined Shea Butter Advantages: relieves eczema symptoms and related discomfort of the skin, moisturizes dry skin, enhances collagen production, fades scars and stretch marks. This won't clog pores so moisturizing skin affected by acne or occasional breakouts is the number one natural choice.
- Product Type:Skin Moisturizer
- Item Package Dimensions:4.191 cm L X 11.709 cm W X 11.811 cm H
- Item Package Weight:0.227 kg
- Country Of Origin: Ghana
- SmellGood Pure Unrefined Shea Butter - Yellow, 1 unit of 32 OZ Jar, packed in resealable container
- SmellGood is registered trademarks. Buy authentic products from SmellGood only.
- Benefits of using Shea butter from SmellGood: dry skin, skin rash, skin crack, tough or rough skin on feet, skin peeling after training, blemishes and wrinkles, itching skin, sunburn, small skin wounds, insulation against cold, frost bites, stretch mark prevention during pregnancy, insect bites, muscle fatigue, aches & tension, skin allergies such as poison ivy & oak, eczema, dermatitis.
- Direction: Rub enough amount of Shea butter on your palm till it melts, then apply a thin coat on the skin or hair. Apply 2-3 times a day as needed.
- Shipping: All stocked items are shipped in one business day. Most orders are shipped via USPS priority mail, requiring USPS deliverable address. Order’s weight over 20 LB is shipped via UPS/Fedex, requiring UPS/Fedex deliverable address.
- Pure, raw, unrefined shea butter from West Africa
- Packaged in a resealable plastic container
- Color of the shea butter may vary by batch and by season
- Hand processed by village women
- SheaMoisture 100% Raw Shea Butter dry skin cream replenishes hair and skin with vitamins A and D and essential fatty acids
- 100% certified organic Shea Butter, ethically sourced from women's cooperatives in Northern Ghana in this body cream
- Use this skin moisturizer sparingly. A little goes a long way. Natural Shea Butter solidifies below normal room temperature, but will melt in the warmth of your hands.
- Key Ingredient in this body moisturizer: Shea Butter
- Moisturizing cream made with Fair Trade Shea Butter
- Sold as Volume. Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree, and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Raw shea butter helps heal scars, burns, bruises, and stretch marks prevention during pregnancy / Eczema / Reduce blemishes and scarring. Shea Butter prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for the skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils. Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. (source) One compound, in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutati
- Common Uses: body, hair, feet, hands, skin, face, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, acne, skincare, rashes, toner, dry skin, itchy scalp, itchy skin, Skin Hydrating, Sensitive Skin. Packed in 2 Lb. Deli-Container - SOLD AS VOLUME
- Do not order unless you are seeking unrefined, raw, natural Shea Butter with a smoky, nutty, and oily odor.
- Shea Butter, Grade A, organic, raw, unrefined, no additives, no preservatives, no pesticides, no colorants, etc.... Just 100% pure Shea Butter. Color can vary. This is also why your Shea Butter may contain small amounts of impurities and sediment (bits of plant fiber and husk).
- ESSENTIAL DEPOT's Shea Butter is processed with hand-operated tools. The Shea Nuts are collected after having fallen from the wild trees in the remote areas of Ghana and then processed (cleaned, husked, roasted, dried, cooked, boiled, separated, etc...).
- Shipped to you as pictured in a corrugated box.
- Produced in Ghana by a local Women's Cooperative.
The Buying Guide: Our Advice on How to Buy the Best raw shea butter
Before you invest your hard-earned money into a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available products and the best alternatives in the market. We have compiled the list of factors you should consider before buying a raw shea butter to make your task easier.
Like almost any product, before buying a raw shea butter, you should ask yourself these few questions:
- How reputable are raw shea butter in comparison to market competitors?
- How durable and long-lasting are they, and how easy is it to service or fix them if something goes wrong?
- Why is it worth buying raw shea butter instead of other products?
- What are some key features and highlights of raw shea butter? Are those features worth it for your needs?
- What are some positives and negatives of raw shea butter, and how do they affect your user experience?
- Where can you buy raw shea butter and service or repair it if necessary?
These are just some of the questions that you need to seek the answer to when purchasing the product. It is essential to keep in mind that you may have further queries and questions, as you should.
These are just a few considerations that we consider absolutely crucial. You can find detailed answers to almost all of your questions by some internet research or even by trying out the product at the store.
Summarized Tips on Why You Should Buy from an Online Marketplace
In the year 2022, you have a multitude of options everytime you look to buy a new product. You have traditional retailers, department stores, online marketplaces, etc. We believe that for your next purchase, you should seriously consider online marketplaces.
Online platforms come with loads of facilities designed to make your entire shopping experience better. They are reputable, well regarded, and provide you with the opportunity to shop from your home and get the best deals.
A very important thing you get when buying from an online platform is flexibility and convenience. In our busy lives, it is quite hard to find the time to visit a physical store. Meanwhile, you can buy anything you want, including raw shea butter from an online store, while you are taking a break at work or doing your chores.
As it should be clear to you by now, there are a multitude of benefits when you go with an online platform over physical stores. Some of the benefits are summarized below in a few key points:
Online platforms quite often offer the best value in the market. There are many sellers who sell raw shea butter. However, thanks to the wide dealer and supplier network as well as advanced supply chain management, online platforms can almost always undercut the competing physical stores.
Online platforms also often give discounts and sales, especially around the Black Friday event and other festivities. You can find deals that you simply can’t find anywhere else.
Reliability is one key concern when you buy from an online retailer without physically testing the product. You simply don’t have the option to check the product before buying, so you must rely on the site.
Thankfully, online platforms usually offer warranty and easy replacement on many brands and products, including raw shea butter. You can avail all the warranty facilities of any regular store, all from the comfort of your own home.
Their extended warranty policies make sure that if you do end up encountering an issue on any product, you won’t incur financial losses. In fact, you can get a replacement product in a short period. This sort of guarantee makes shopping from online platforms a breeze. This is a primary reason so many people are switching to shopping from online platforms.
HUGE VARIETY AND SELECTION
The online platforms around the world are growing exponentially in size, and that applies to the selection of products as well. As they get more popular, more and more brands sign up to sell their products on online platforms.
They have a wide range of products across many categories, divided and organized well. This helps you find exactly what you are looking for easily. You may even get software-generated recommendations for products you may need. This includes raw shea butter and many more.
Having a huge variety means that you can assess your preferences and choices. You can choose from a range of alternatives before purchasing. This is often not the case in most physical stores, where there is a limitation to the number of brands.
USER GENERATED REVIEWS
Being able to read reviews from actual users of the product could prove to be very useful. Companies may often leave out some potential flaws or negatives in the product description.
But users who actually used the product can give honest and balanced feedback, which is useful to the buyers. You can take a decision unaffected by bias if you account for actual user experiences of the product you are looking for.
Being on the lookout for the right product can be challenging as there are so many good options. It can often be hard to narrow down the best products. Hopefully, this buying guide will help you pick from the best raw shea butter for your unique needs.
Another important aspect is picking the right place to buy the right product. We have extensively covered the benefits of going with online platforms. We hope that this article will be informative enough in aiding you to make the best purchase decisions in the future.