Here’s how to use SavingStar’s features to become a savings star yourself:
- Creating Your Account. Your journey with Savings Star starts with registering an account on their website or the handy iOS and Android grocery savings apps. You can create an account using your email and a custom password. Alternatively, you can sign in using your Facebook account.
- Time to Link Your Cards. The next step to use Savings Star is to link all of your store cards that they currently support. The vast majority of the rewards you can earn are automatically credited when you have a linked loyalty card. This makes the process much easier than scanning receipts.
- Prepare to Search. Now that your account with Savings Star is all ready to go, you can start searching for available offers in your area. You simply select all of the offers you are interested in on their website or app. If you do not find any deals that pertain to you, be sure to check back regularly. They get updated deals multiple times each week.
- Watch the Savings Roll in. Once you have found the deals you like, you are ready to watch the savings roll in. Most deals can be redeemed using your linked loyalty cards. However, some will require you to scan your receipts and send them into SavingStar for review. This process can take anywhere from 2-22 days.
- Time to Cash Out. Once you have achieved at least $5 in savings, you are ready to cash out. You have the option to receive your savings via direct deposit or PayPal transfer. You can also elect to donate your savings to charity as well.
Now that you know how SavingStar works you are ready to begin taking advantage of these awesome deals. Be sure to regularly check their website for new promotions each week. You never know what type of deal is waiting for you to cash in on.
Interested in finding out more about the app. Do check out our review of SavingStar for more useful information.